Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Favorite Restaurants

When we go to Disney we always do the dining plan that they offer to guests who are staying on Disney property. I think Disney has some of the best restaurants.


 When we went last time we tried out a steak house in Epcot, Le Celliar. It was so good that we ended up eating there twice that trip. My mouth waters just thinking about how good it was. We also ate at the Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios and Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary Resort. I had very high expectations for both and was a little disappointed in them. Chef Mickey's had a great atmosphere and I'm so glad we did it for the girls, but the food was very mediocre for it being a Disney restaurant. My husband had talked about taking me to eat at the Brown Derby for years, but I was not impressed, especially for the price.

The absolute highlight of dining for that trip was getting to eat dinner at Cinderella's Castle. It was honestly a dream come true for the girls and myself. Everything about that dinning experience was so magical and the food was great.

We were able to make our reservations for our upcoming trip about 5 weeks ago and I'm so excited to try out some new places. We booked Planet Hollywood, Liberty Tree Tavern, Sci-Fi Dine-In, Tusker House, Ohana, Le Celliar, Cinderella's Royal Table, and Akershus.

There is a new restaurant that is going to be opening up in a few months called Be Our Guest, it is in Belle's castle. You can start making reservations for it tomorrow and I'm really hoping we are going to be able to eat dinner there one night. I know my girls would just love it. We are big fans of Beauty and the Beast.

If you have ever been to Disney, what is your favorite place to eat at?


 Chef Mickey's. We really enjoyed meeting the characters.


My dinner at the Brown Derby.


Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table.


My dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table.


Dessert at Cinderella's Royal Table.

No comments:

Post a Comment