Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Introduction

I created this blog to keep up with anything and everything Disney.

The first time I went to Disney World I was 27 and my daughters were 4 and 21 months. My husband had gone several times when he was younger and knew what to expect, I had no idea. I had dreamt of taking my kids for a few years and once we were finally able to go, my Disney obsession began. The first time I saw the Cinderella's Castle I cried, actually I cried a lot that trip. Everything is just so magical.

We have our next trip booked and are planning a surprise trip for our kids, we aren't telling them until the day we leave. I have it all planned out in my head how we are going to tell them. I hope it works out the way I want it to.

My children talk about Disney World every single day, they know that we are going back, but don't know that it is going to be sooner rather than later. My youngest one constantly asks if she is tall enough to ride the "thrill" rides and my oldest is constantly telling me which "thrill" rides she will not be riding. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment