Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pinterest

I thought I would share my Disney pinterest board. I love all of the wonderful ideas, crafts, foods, and things to do with my kids that are all Disney related on pinterest. Here is my Disney pinterest board. I hope you find lots of fun things on it like I did. :)



These are a few of the ideas we have got from pinterest.

Tye dye Mickey shirts


We sent letters to our favorite characters are received postcards back from them.


Minnie Mouse hair do.


Snack containers from recycled mini oreo containers.



No comments:

Post a Comment