Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Change of plans

Well Disney offered a discount for when we will be there and we have had to change our plans up a little bit. The discount doesn't start until January 2nd and we have already bought are plane tickets to fly to Orlando on the 1st. The discount also excludes the Art of Animation Little Mermaid rooms, so I decided that we will stay our first night in the Little Mermaid room and then switch to the All Star Movie Resort on the 2nd, so we can take advantage of the discount and still see the Little Mermaid room. We are going to end up saving a little over $400 by doing this. I am pretty excited about seeing 2 different resorts this trip.

Edited: Called back on 10/10/12 when Disney offered the discount to the public and we ended up saving $800! So very excited about this!

Here is the All Star Movie Resort.
 
 
 

 
 
Here is the Art of Animation room. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment