Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Monday, October 8, 2012

New movies

I found some great deals on Disney DVD's yesterday. We were able to add Hercules and The Haunted Mansion to our collection. I can not believe we didn't own The Haunted Mansion, it is one of our favorites. Our new movies also came with a pumpkin carving stencil set and Halloween Disney stickers. I 0wanted to do a Haunted Mansion movie tonight, but daddy is working and wants to watch it with us. :)
What is your favorite Disney Halloween movie? We also love Tower of Terror. They had yesterday, but it has been a part of our collection for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment