Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Disney Bucket List

I am a list person. I love having things wrote on a list and being able to mark them off. Well I have a bucket list and I also have created a Disney bucket list. There are several things on my list that I won't be able to do until my kids are older, but I am hoping to mark some things off on this upcoming trip. :)


Run a 1/2 Marathon
Run the Disney World Marathon
See the Cinderella's Castle suite in person 
Complete the Magic Kingdom Ultimate Touring Plan
Be in a parade
Dine at Club 33
Go to Disneyland
Go on a Disney Cruise
Celebrate my birthday at Disney World
Try a Dole Whip- this trip
Go to Disney during Halloween
See the Christmas Lights at Disney World-this trip
Eat at Sci-Fi Dine-In-this trip
Eat at O'hana's-this trip
Eat at Tusker House-this trip
Eat at Be Our Guest-this trip
Stay at all the properties at Disney World
Ride on a Trolley on Main Street
Eat at California Grill
Eat at Yachtsman Steakhouse
Go Diving in the Living Seas
Eat at every Country in World Showcase
Eat at Victoria and Alberts


I am sure there will be more that I add. What's on your Disney bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment