Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Monday, September 24, 2012

99 days today!

 
 
 Double digits until we leave for WDW!!!
We are only 99 days away from our vacation!!

As a major planner, most of the details of our vacation have already been worked out. Flights scheduled, dinning booked, outfits bought. Our Disney World package has been booked since January. But then there is the packing, prepping, making sure the dog and fish are taken care of while we are gone, etc.
For me, it is so exciting to plan a Disney vacation.

Now, if the time would just go by faster. 99 days, 98 days, 97, 96, . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment