Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Walgreens Halloween Finds

Walgreens is one of my absolute favorite stores to shop at for Disney items. This weekend I racked up on some Disney Halloween things. I got a Minnie and Mickey pumpkin, a Minnie witch that hangs up, Minnie and Mickey window clings, a Mickey candy treat bowl, and all of my kids goodies for their Halloween buckets.
The one thing I was going in there for was a 3 foot tall inflatable Mickey pumpkin that I had seen last week, but didn't get it, of course they were ALL gone.
Our next Disney World trip will be at Halloween time in 2 or 3 years. I think that would be the best time to go. If I were not in school we would be going this year during Halloween. I want to take my girls when they are still little enough to dress up in their Halloween costumes and do the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Here are some of my finds.

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment