Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Minnie Stroller

I bought a really cute Disney princess stroller for my youngest daughter, who will be almost 5 1/2 when we go on our trip and ended up selling it because I found this precious Minnie stroller that I liked better. She hasn't rode in a stroller in a couple of years, but I'm afraid her little legs wouldn't be able to keep up at Disney, plus it'll give us a place to put all of our bags and things.

When we went in June of 2009, we took a BIG double stroller and had the worst time with it. On the first night one of the wheels popped off, so we had it rigged the entire trip and every now and then it would pop off in the middle of walking. Poor Nathan was responsible for keeping up with it on the buses and monorail. I'm so glad we don't have to deal with it this trip. No diaper bags, no diapers to change, and no BIG double stroller.....nice. :)




This is the stroller we had on our last trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment