Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Finding Nemo 3D

I took my daughters to see Finding Nemo in 3D today. It is one of our very favorite Disney movies and we have been looking forward to it for a while now. I was a little disappointed in it though, I was expecting the 3D features to be really amazing and they weren't, at all. My husband said it was because that movie wasn't made to be a 3D movie. Monster's Inc comes out in 3D in a few months and we will probably end up skipping that because it will be the same thing.
After we watched Nemo the girls decided to they needed to get some fish of their own, so we are now the owners of a gold fish named Cowgirl and a beta named Coral.

 
Someone just couldn't contain how excited she was to see Nemo! 

 
Ready to watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment