Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Avengers

In 2009 the Walt Disney Company bought out Marvel, so now all the Avengers are a part of Disney. Everyone in my house are huge superhero fans, so we are very excited about this!

Avengers came out on DVD/Blu-Ray Tuesday and I grabbed it this morning for my husband. Looks like we will be having movie night tonight at our house. My favorite Avengers character is Thor, Nathan's is Iron Man, Abby's is the Hulk, and Baylee's is Iron Man. I have a feeling she will probably like Black Widow after watching this movie. :)



Here is a picture of the Avengers Monorail at Disney World.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment