Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Once Upon A Time

Last year the girls and I got caught up watching Once Upon A Time. It comes on ABC at 7:00pm Central time. The characters in Once Upon A Time are Disney characters and it is a mystery type show. It is really good, maybe a little dark for kids, but I let my kids watch it. :)
A group of fairy tale characters have been pulled from their world into ours by the Wicked Witch after she casts a mysterious and powerful dark curse, taking her revenge upon Snow White and all of the rest. They have taken up residence in the town of Storybrook and have no memory of who they were, how they were all connected, or who they loved or hated in that other life.
 
We are so excited because the new season starts TONIGHT! If you need a good Sunday night show to watch, you should check it out. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment