Welcome

Welcome to my family's Disney blog. I am a 30 year old Disney addict, married to a 29 year old Disney addict (he may not admit that though), and the mom to two little girls that are growing up to follow in their Disney addict momma's footsteps. I am constantly looking up anything and everything Disney, so I thought I would create this blog to share with my family and friends all the fun Disney things we do and find.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Frankenweenie

Frankenweenie is a new Tim Burton/Disney productions movie that is coming out next weekend. We love Tim Burton movies and this movie looks really good.
Subway came out with reusable Frankenweenie bags with glow sticks and the girls have been begging for us to take them to get them. We all love Subway, so any excuse to go there is good for me. :) Yesterday we decided to stop by Subway before heading to the high school football game. My girls love their bags!


No comments:

Post a Comment